What is Reiki?
Reiki means “Universal life energy.” Reiki is a healing modality of hands-on healing originating in Japan.
‘Ki’ is the vital energy around and within all living things. Reiki works with this life energy much like acupuncture or yoga, but in it own unique form. During a treatment ‘Ki’ is channeled through the practitioner’s hands into the client, to activate the natural healing processes of the person’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki can also support other forms of treatment, both conventional and complementary and help reduce side effects from medication or medical treatment.
During a Reiki healing session, clients will experience a deep state of relaxation.
Everyone can learn and enjoy the benefits of Reiki, for themselves and others.
A Reiki Treatment
During a Reiki treatment, the client remains fully clothed. The client usually lies on a massage table or sits on a chair if they find lying down uncomfortable.
The Reiki practitioner places their hands gently, in a series of non-intrusive positions covering the client’s body. If the client is uncomfortable being touched the practitioner can have their hands positioned above their body. The whole body is treated.
Reiki does not involve massage or any physical manipulation. It is a gentle healing touch modality.
1 hour to 1-1/2 hours is recommended, depending on the client’s needs.
- 30 minutes – $40.00
- 60 minutes- $60.00
- 3 Session Package $171.00
- 6 Session Package Package $324.00
- 10 Session Package Package $510.00
- 15 Session Package Package $720.00
The Reiki Shares provide an opportunity to be in a group energy with other Reiki students. This can be a powerful healing experience. We exchange Reiki treatments which enables everyone to give and receive a Reiki treatment in a very supportive environment.
There is no cost to attend the share
Alexis requests a donation to support our local food banks.
Alexis Bloomstrand offers a monthly Reiki Share located in St. Louis Park, Mn
This Reiki Share is open to all Reiki students who have studied Reiki from any Reiki Master. People who have not learned Reiki yet, but are interested in finding out more about it are also welcome.
Reiki Trainings - Level ISpace limited to 6 students per class
- In Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 1 you will learn to give Reiki to yourself and others. Getting in touch with the healing ability that lies within each of us. Reiki level 1 is a two day course. Students will have the opportunity over the two days to work with other students, learning to apply what they have learned.
- Students will learn the following:
- Introduction to Usui Reiki
- Reiki Energy
- The History of Reiki
- Reiki Branches and Associations
- The Reiki Principles
- Working with Reiki
- The attunement process
- During The attunement ceremony
- Ways to use Reiki
- Anatomy of Reiki Distance Symbol
- How to preform self- treatments
- Benefits of daily treatments
- Performing Reiki with others
- Preparing for a session
- Setting your intention
- Working with the Aura
- Full Body Hand positions
- Closing the session
- Reiki Level 1 review
- Students will receive an attunement and certification for Level 1 completion
- Class includes breakfast, Snacks, and Lunch
- We ask for a $75.00 non-refundable deposit
Reiki Trainings - Level IISpace limited to 6 students per class
- In Reiki Level II students will experience the next level of Reiki healing. Students are given the first 3 Reiki symbols which expand their capacity for healing. Reiki level 2 is a two day course. Students will have the opportunity over the two days to work with other students, learning to apply what they have learned.
- In Usui Reiki level II you will learn:
- Applications for Reiki Level II
- Reiki Symbols
- The Power Symbol
- How to draw the symbol
- How to use the symbols
- The emotional Healing Symbol
- The complete Reiki sandwich
- The second Pillar Chiryo
- The Dan Tian
- Distance Reiki
- Ways to perform Distance Reiki
- Performing Reiki across time
- Performing Reiki on the future
- Performing Reiki with the past
- Non-traditional Reiki symbols
- Combining Reiki with other Health modalities
- Reiki level II review
- Attunement and certification upon completion
- Class includes breakfast, snack, and lunch We ask for a $75.00 non-refundable deposit
Reiki Trainings - MasterSpace limited to 6 students per class
- In The Reiki Master/Teacher course you will be given the 4th symbol – the master symbol, which opens and increases the flow of healing energy. Reiki Master level is a two day course.Students will have the opportunity over the two days to work with other students, learning to apply what they have learned.
- The Master class is a two day course where you will learn the following:
- Mater level introduction
- Reiki and symbology
- The traditional Usui Rieki Master symbols
- The Reiki Attunement process
- Distance Reiki attunements
- Benefits of performing distance attunements
- Mental Reiki Room
- Using information to connect during a distance attunement
- How the recipient should prepare for the attunement
- Advanced Reiki Techniques
- Animal Reiki Techniques
- Preparing to perform an Animal Reiki Session
- Using Crystals with Reiki
- Using Essential Oils with Reiki
- Using Reiki in spaces
- Performing Reiki with others
- Distance Reiki
- Living Reiki
- Review Attunement and Certification upon completion
- Class includes breakfast, snack, and lunch We ask for a $75.00 non-refundable